We ask each of our patients working with Houston Ground Angels to do the following, which will help make this part of your journey more successful and run smoothly:
- Verify and keep the name and cell phone number of the Ground Angel that accepted your Mission.
- Provide the correct cell number at which the patient can be contacted.
- Provide the Mission Coordinator with the correct flight number and time of arrival or departure.
- Notify the Ground Angel immediately if there are any changes involving the contact information, flight (time or date), hotel, or pick up/drop off location.
- Notify the Ground Angel if a delay or cancellation of the flight is anticipated.
- Notify the Ground Angel as soon as possible if the transportation request needs to be cancelled for any reason.
- Tell the Mission Coordinator exactly how many people will be with you and will need transportation too. If a child is under four years old a car seat must be provided by the patient. If a child is under eight years old a booster seat must be provided by the patient. This is Texas law.